Opportunities always exist within Convic.
We are currently on the lookout for a LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT in our Melbourne office.
This role represents a significant opportunity to join our Melbourne practice at a mid-level and develop in a project focussed design role. You will have a keen interest in community engagement & consultation and the capacity to translate this into community lead design outcomes. An active interest in youth and skate culture, whilst not mandatory, is preferable.
The role requires the following skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture;
• 3+ years post graduate industry experience;
• Strong design ethic and sensibility;
• Clear communication (written, graphic and verbal) skills;
• Experience in delivering a broad range of projects from concept through to contract documentation;
• Excellent skills in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, 3D modelling (Rhino/Sketch Up preferred);
• A desire to broadly develop your skills as an LA and ultimately lead and manage projects.
To the successful applicant we offer the following:
• An opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced design team focused on the in-house delivery of quality built outcomes in the public realm;
• Genuine opportunity for career advancement;
• National and international projects as well as travel;
• A competitive salary available commensurate with experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to wow our customers please fill in the form on this page.